Wednesday 1 November 2017

The Gardens

Yes, yes, I know that if I call this blog post 'The Gardens' that could give people the wrong idea about the size of my ENORMOUS estate, but hey, there's a bit of garden at the front, a bit of garden at the back, so it's definitely 'gardens' plural. Anyway, here are a few photos, taken recently:

The Front

Topiary is in as planned, and has been joined by Vera, a statue from Haddonstones - so named is she is 'Spring' from a set of the four seasons. 





The Back

The cosmos have gone bonkers, VERY late in the year (November as I write, and although the photos were taken a couple of weeks ago, they are still splendid).  However, I think they are a bit much for the size of the flower bed, so they may not be replaced next year, and I will try to find something a little more restrained.









No comments:

Post a Comment