Monday 16 June 2014

One week in

Work has started, and the builders seem to be in almost every room, destroying as they go. I know this is how it will seem for a while before things start to come together again, but see what I mean:

Grand Entrance

Storage  for various things, and the downstairs cloakroom excavations....



Dining Room



Study

Very much another storage room, but see, the shower enclosure has now gone...



Kitchen

And here the serious destruction is getting started:


while the new kitchen cabinets reside in the sitting room. 


The Old Kitchen

...is yet another storeroom...


...and upstairs work is starting on ceilings and floors.

Main bedroom


Guest Bedroom 1


Guest Bedroom 2


...and finally

Bathroom


So not much is going on in the utility and shower rooms, but nowhere else is left untouched.  I'm glad I'm not living there yet (thank-you Vicki).

The plumbers start this week, more excitement.  I'll keep on posting.....

1 comment:

  1. Progress on all fronts - excellent!
    (And GB2 still keeping its cerise walls, I see - good choice ;-)

    ReplyDelete